I will begin blogging with a vengeance as soon as I finish revising my novel. (Almost there!) Until then-
First I would like to thank Elise Fallson for the Kreativ Blogger Award. She has a great blog, click on her name to link to it.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2) Answer the following 7 questions.
3) Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
4) Pass this on to 7 deserving others.
1. What's your favorite song? Free Falling by Tom Petty
2.What's your favorite dessert? Ice cream of course!
3. What do you do when you're upset? Talk it out with my husband until I no longer care about it! He calms me down by just listening.
4. What's your favorite pet? I've had all kinds and I love them all, but at heart I will always be a dog person. The way they blindly adore you no matter what- who can beat that?
5. Which do you prefer, black or white? Black.
6. What is your biggest fear? This goes without saying for mothers everywhere, but I fear losing my children the most. Maybe it's because I'm a nurse and see death more often than others, but I used to obsess about it. I've calmed down a little but it would be the thing I don't know if I could survive.
7. What is your attitude mostly? Hands down anxious. I'm the chicken little in the room.
10 random facts
1. I'm currently fostering a nursing cat and kitten from the humane society.
2. I'm thinking of going back to work at the hospital. I had worked in different hospitals for 8 years but have spent the last two at a nursing home. Less pay but less stress.
3. I'm turning 40! How'd that happen?
4. I have misophonia. I can't stand certain noises like sniffling, gum chewing, heavy breathing- I can go on a long time on this one.
5. My dream vacation would be to ski in Colorado. I have to hurry before I'm too old.
6. I've ridden horseback in the Andes Mountains.
7. I love to bake and I've learned to love to cook.
8. If I had money, I wouldn't change how I lived, but I'd sprinkle money around to help people. (Rich people I've found are far stingier than poor)
9. If I had a secret talent, I'd be a ballerina. (Shout out to Morgan Shamy here!)
10. Every room I walk into, I'm followed by an entourage consisting of 3 dogs and a cat. It can be pretty crowded, especially when they want to come in the bathroom with me.
I'll pass award on to my blogger friends below
This is sad because I've neglected the blogging world so much lately that I can't think of who else, especially since I've already passed this one out before. So just 3 for me this time. :)