I've won some blogger awards from fellow blogger Cynthia,
Thank you for thinking of me! I'm excited to accept my first awards. The rules were to post 7 facts about myself and then pass on the awards to 7 other bloggers. Now I just have to figure out some non-boring things about myself!
1. I took a year of German in school, learned to speak fluent Spanish, but I really wish it was French!
2. I wanted to live in Africa, but it was too expensive to fly there, so I ended up in South America.
3. I've died and been resuscitated. (Yeah it's true)
4. I love to go camping, especially at the beach.
5. I'm constantly rescuing animals, including a baby Canadian goose, two baby raccoons, a baby squirrel, and of course the usual dogs and cats. (The goose was cool because it followed me around our apartment and rested on my foot every time I stopped. We turned it in the next day to a wildlife rescue.)
6. I don't really like chocolate. (Weird huh?) But I do love ice cream, mostly strawberry.
7. I love to cook and bake, but not everyday.
Now to pass on the awards to 7 fellow bloggers:
Living a Dream
So I pass on these awards to these fellow bloggers whom I've chosen for your lovely blogs and encouraging comments on mine.